I haven't been very busy lately. Its not that i didn't have any work to do or stuff to read/study, but mostly because i have not been very enthusiastic about working/studying. And although, at times, i have cribbed of having nothing at all to do, i do accept that otherwise, i did enjoy being 'vella'. Of course vellagiri can be a little unwholesome if no one writes you any scraps at orkut. But i guess the Cc: ug4@students.iiit.ac.in mails make up for it. Needless to mention the lovely, sweet and hilarious testimonials people have been getting in their yearbooks.
So being vella all this while i picked up a few things. Avatar tops the list. What a series! Awesome! I have always been a ardent viewer of the Cartoon Network. And Avatar brings back the action packed Power-Zone experience plus the excitement a story set in a mystic land summons. Also air bending is so so cool. I am so enthralled, i wish i was an air bender like Aang already.
The second in the list is Blogging. Its 6:55 in the morning in the LTRC lab. i am waiting for a few results from yet another training on my not-so-fast system. And what better than try out writing a blog. Btw, i came here to disturb the few souls who had to work through the night tonight. Didn't work out as planned, although they got me working. Baah!
The third, chatting. Yes. I have been chatting with people on the net. (Was never too enthu about it.) Of course only with people i know or have met. Cant be Mehta anyday. But, i do have come to feel that its not all so effortful after all. Rather good fun. And my good friend Sud never lets me down. Just as jobless as me, and always ready to chat.
Being vella has been quite good actually. And I seem to dislike the fact that i am going to have to work in the next few days to make some progress in my honors project. I am sorry, i mean mangla's and mine, our honors project. haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
all blogs begin with boredom
and then ends having a single post only.
good start
Another one bites the dust!!!
Join the final year blogger gang :P
Post a Comment